Wednesday 22 July 2015

Fwd: Directions to Lesley in Phakalane



 
Here are your directions to the Sunday July26th hash, at Lesley's place in Phakalane. There will be a bring and braai to follow and the run will start at 10 00am

 .

Bring the usual stuff and remember to sign up for the Ostrich Migration as we need to start sorting the legs and teams out fairly soon.
If you won't be there but intend to migrate with us, please contact us on here and let me know if you need a bed, will camp, will camp but need a tent or will run but not stay overnight.
We will plan to finish the run before 4 00pm so there will be time to circle down, grab a drink and a few nibbles and still be home before dark!

Directions
 

Take the Western by pass towards Francistown and turn right at the robots into  Phakalane .

 

Cross over the railway line to the circle and  take the first left (KH3 sign] with industrial buildings on your left.

 

Take third road on the right (KH sign should be there) into Semarule Road, stay on that road past an empty plot on the left.

 

  Lesley's is the second house after the empty plot on the left Plot 50825

 






Email: kalahari.hash@gmail.com and you can find us on Facebook, too:  kalahari hash house harriers.













--
On-on,


Website: http://kalaharihhh.blogspot.com/
Email: kalahari.hash@gmail.com and you can find us on Facebook, too:  kalahari hash house harriers.
** if you would like to stop receiving emails from this list, please reply with instruction to remove and we will do so accordingly! **

1 comment:

Mrs.Irene Query said...

MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {mrsirenequery@gmail.com}

God bless you Madam, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Mrs.Rachel Alex, and I am from Singapore Center Drive, Miami Beach, FL . A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE, that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now,She advised I give it a try so I mailed her and explain all about my financial situation to her, she therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $180,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 3% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 3% and better repayment schedule, please contact MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE via email{mrsirenequery@gmail.com}

Post a Comment