Monday 10 May 2021

DAILY JOY CONNECT



Hi Sweet Soul,  

I am delighted to have come across your email, online dating technology connected both of us.

I would like to introduce myself to you. I am Jostein,60 years old from Norway in Europe, I am based here in Mossel Bay South Africa. I am an engineer working in the rig (offshore). I'm a widower and I am seeking for someone who I can lay my heart upon for a strong relationship.  
 

I have a good sense of humour and i am very caring , I am looking for a woman with a heart of love and a desire to be loved. I'm looking forward to make her happy and spoil her with lots of love, I have lots of love to give. I am a man that take care of my family and love them, family comes first in my life, feel free to respond and communicate with me because communication is very important in every relationship.  


My Hobbies: 
 

Surfing ,Yoga ,Skiing ,Golf ,Biking ,Hiking ,Running  

  

My Traits:  

Strong Faith / Family ties  

Successful career   

Outdoorsy/Adventurous/Fit  

Honest, Loyal-Straightforward  


Please Kindly respond to my email: Josteinh@engineer.com, will like to know what we might have in common my picture is attached below in this mail have a lovely and blessed day, looking forward to hear from you. 
 

Kind Regards,
Jostein.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment