Thursday 22 August 2019

Relationship Match..

Hello Dear, 

How are you doing, hope you fine and really smiling like me?Anyway I am so delighted to have come across your email on the search engine, please don't take this mail as junk mail.

I am for real, and would like you to know more about me. My name is Rasmus I am 51 years; I'm from Norway in Europe, but am based here in Mossel Bay South Africa as a Chemical engineer working in the rig (offshore). I'm a widower for the 5 years now and was blessed with a beautiful daughter Anita, by a wonderful, sweet and caring late wife and mother.

I am seeking for someone whom I can lay my heart upon for a strong relationship. I have a good sense of humor and am a very caring Christian who loves God and appreciates Him for who he is. I am looking for a woman with a heart of worship, a heart of love and a desire to be loved. I'm looking forward to make her happy and spoil her with lots of love; I have lots of love to give. I am a man that take care of my family and give love to them, family comes first in my life, feel free to respond and communicate with me because communication is very important in a serious relationship. 

Please respond back to my mail on: rasmus121@yahoo.com , I will like to know what we might have in common I attached my picture below have a lovely and blessed day, looking forward to hear from you.
Kind Regards, 
Rasmus.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

Post a Comment