Friday 18 August 2017

Dear partner,

Hello My Dear Friend,

Good morning, how are you? Hope fine,
I just want to know if you can help me to transfer this discovered abandon amount of ($12.5 Million us dollars) into any foreign bank account of your choice. After the transfer we have to share it, 50% for me, and 50% for you. Please let me know if you can handle this transfer. For more information regarding the transfer. I hope you will work with me honestly? Because this transaction is confidential.

Kindly Update me with your personal information such as;

1. Your name in Full:
2. Your House Address:
3. Your Occupation:
4. Your Age:
5. Your direct phone number;
6. Your Identity card or international passport:

I want to hear from you as soon as possible, this transaction will be finalize before one week which is seven 7 bank working days. Hope you understood.I am waiting for your urgent positive response soon.Please send the following: Reply To This E-mail Address aboubacar.s1980@gmail.com

1)your full name.....

God bless you.

Yours Faithfully.

Mr Aboubacar Sangoule

No comments:

Post a Comment