Thursday 2 February 2017

MY NEW YEAR GIFT OF HOPE.

MY NEW YEAR GIFT OF HOPE.

Hello,

I am Dr Byung kyo kim, a 75 year old South Korean National, I have come across your
name and contact as I search for a reliable, capable and trustworthy individual to
execute my last wish.I am contacting you regardless of your race, sex, religion,
citizenship,country,from my sick bed as i have been diagnosed of Oesophageal cancer,
unfortunately my doctor said i don't have any chance to survive except by a miracle.

I was a former United Nations consultant director of economic and social affairs
in Africa for many years before i retired and went into full time business.

Though I am very rich, I was never generous and never really cared for anyone
(not even myself) but my business.I was always hostile to people and only focused
on my business as that was the only thing I cared for.

But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than the desire to
amass all the wealth in the world. I believe if i get a second chance to come to this
world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.I have willed and
given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members
as well as a few close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and save my soul. I have decided to give alms to
charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.
So far, I have Distributed money to some charity organizations in the Africa and Asia.

Now that my health has deteriorated, I cannot do anything myself anymore.I once
asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money
in the account charity organization in India and Pakistan, they refused and kept the
money to themselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore,as they seem not to be contended with what I have
left for them. The last of my money which i secured in a foreign country that is not known
to anybody only me is the sum of FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS.

I want you, regardless of your race, sex, religion, citizen,country, to retrieve this money
and use 80% of it to assist and finance motherless children,orphanages,the
handicapped, the less privileged etc,while the remaining 20% of the total
sum is for your own personal use.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of the condition of my treatments.

Upon your response and acceptance of my proposal I will introduce you to the finance
house where i secured this money and also issue a letter of authorization that will
certify you the official beneficiary of this amount.

Regards,

Byung kyo kim.



No comments:

Post a Comment