Thursday 23 April 2015

Do it to Help Yourself Also

Dear beloved friend,

I know that this letter may be a very big surprise to you,I am giving you my trust and wish you will give me
back the trust I have given you. I believe that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before I will die.

My name is Mr. Daniel Molnar, I am 58 years old, I am suffering from a long time cancer of the blood .
From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctors have courageously advised me that
I may not live beyond the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage.
I was was married to my late for twenty years without a child.
My wife and I are true Christians though I have no hatred in any religion, but quite unfortunately, she died
in a labor room so I could not hear the cry of a child in my house Since her death I decided not to re-marry.

I sold all my belongings and deposited all the sum of $10.2million dollars with somewhere for safefty, as it
was packaged and registered as a personal Valuable.

Presently, this money is still in their custody, and the management just wrote me as the Legitimate
beneficiary to come forward to receive the Deposit after keeping it for so long or rather issue a letter of
authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I cannot come over as a result of my illness,
Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment. I have since lost my
ability to walk about or do anything by myself and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to
live.

It is my last wish to see that this money is invested in any business of your choice and the gain made every
year or 6 months be distributed among the charity organization,widows,the poor/less priviledge and the
motherless baby's home/orphanage of your choice.

I want your good humanitarian, to also use this money as I have instructed, then 20% for you.

I must let you know that this was a very hard decision, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue
because I have no further option. I hope you will help see my last wishes come true.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of where the fund is. I will also issue you a
letter of authority, which will prove that you are the new beneficiary of my funds. Please assure me that
you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Daniel Molnar
dddan3601@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment