Thursday 13 September 2012

This Week's Hash: Nutty's Place, 16/09, 10:00am


Howzit, Hashers.
To everyone who's STILL sore from the Annual Ostrich Migration, what you need is a good old bush run to get those legs working again!  The hash this week will be at Metsimotlhabe with a bring and braai to follow, so bring your stuff. Start time is 10:00am on Sunday the 16th of September, and Nutty will be your hare.  Directions:  drive through Mogoditshane on the Molepolole road past the BDF camp, past the Bokamoso Hospital about 6 kms you will see a RED Post Office on your left. At the next set of traffic lights turn left and 1st Turning  turn right carry straight on and follow the signs finishing at plot 1661. If you get lost call 72-16-6913.

Finally, if anyone would like to share their photos of the last weekend's festivities in Tuli Block, please feel free to post them on our Facebook page for all to see. And post-Finally, The Pusher has graciously shared (below) an encore presentation of "the message from the ostrich" as so eloquently and harmoniously delivered during dinner on Saturday night. Enjoy!

 --------

My way – message from the Ostrich
This is a song, it isn't long
But it´s a song about me Ostrich
I travelled far, to get out here,
by cruelty, by you true Hashers
I am that kind who sits
At bars and pubs in Gaborone
And this is what I which
Let me do my way!
How do you think, it feels for me
You hold my neck so I can´t breathe
I almost died on roads from Gabs
Now I´m here to catch my breath
Migration, not my cup of tea
Leave it to my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment